Monday, May 2, 2011

Seventeen


Someone in our house turns seventeen today. Someone who doesn't get a lot of blog space. Someone that has gone to her high school for three years, and is known as Rojos' sister - despite the fact that he doesn't even go there - yet - just wait until next year! Someone that made both parents, parents. Someone that made both sets of grandparents, grandparents.  Someone that is a bright spot in the lives of, I'm just going to go ahead and say it, everyone. Someone whose report card has always said, "A pleasure to have in class." Someone that is a good student, a good citizen, a good friend, a good sibling, and a good daughter. Someone that is just good, good to the bone. Solid good. Good, good and more good. Someone I love very much, and of whom I am exceedingly proud.

Happy birthday, Woohoo!

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...