Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us, but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated every episode. Brené recently interviewed one of my very favorite writers, Sue Monk Kidd, and I can't wait to read her newest book, The Book of Longings.


The episode that dropped today is Part One of two-parts on the subject of apologizing. She interviews Harriet Lerner, and they discuss the book, Why Won't You Apologize: Healing Big Betrayals and Everyday Hurts. Their episode, I'm Sorry: How to Apologize & Why it Matters, is deep, funny, helpful, vulnerable, and you'll never shop for bananas the same way again. 




* Big apology no-no, using "but"

No comments:

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...