Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ta Da!


And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! My book, WIL OF GOD: Embracing the Relentless Love of a Special Child, is out! It's going to be hard to stop calling him Rojo on this blog, but the jig is up, his name is Wil. And his story, my story, our story, is now all in one place.

It's available on Amazon, both in print and Kindle form. It's available for your Nook, KoboBooks and iBooks has it for your iPad. In fact, every e-reader known to man has it, so really, there isn't a reason in the world for you not to read it! Some places want just the title, some want the title and subtitle, but all places will get you where you want to go (which is with this book in your hands) by searching under my full name.

The book is a spiritual memoir, it tells the story of Wil, while also telling the story of my own journey towards embracing his gifts. Loyal readers of this blog will recognize some bits of the book, but there is a lot to our story you don't know. Now you will.

Promise you'll read the book. Don't forget. Promise you won't forget.

Love.


(If you live in the Portland area and are interested in me joining your book group for a discussion, please contact me at: carriewilsonlink@gmail.com)


12 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Dancing a jig here. The best jig I've ever done. Congrats, dear friend.

Jenny said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to read your book!

Kim said...

CP!! I promise I won't forget! I am in tears of happiness for you!!

Elizabeth said...

I am SO excited for you, Carrie and for us -- to get to read it. I can't wait and send you many congratulations. I feel privileged to have known you a bit, here, and been helped by your wisdom and stories in countless ways --

kario said...

YIPPEEE!!!! I can't wait! And if you're in Seattle anytime, please come to my house and I'll get a group of awesome people together to come hear you/meet you/bask in your presence.

Love, love, love.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm adding it to my reading list now :)

hg said...

can't wait to read. congrats. so proud of you on every level!
LOVE!

Unknown said...

HIP HIPP HOORAY!!! THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE -- and just like you had to give Wil to the world the day he was born, now you have to give your story and this book to the world. YEAH.

Anonymous said...

HOOORAYYYY!!!

Thrilled. Excited. Proud.
That's how I feel!

Lola said...

Oh Carrie! So excited and happy for you!!! Congrats on the book journey! Going to 'kindle' now!

Unknown said...

Just got your book and can't wait to read it! Your an inspiration!

Jill said...

Wow! I've been reading your blog for years and just seeing the cover and knowing his real name makes me cry. Congratulations!! Can't wait to read it.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...