Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Little Couple


I gave blood yesterday and usually it doesn't bother me at all. I drink a little extra water, and forget about it for the most part, but last night I was feeling downright dizzy, puny and otherwise poorly. I did something I never do - climbed into bed with my clothes on at 5:00 PM and turned on the TV. Our TV was on TLC (because I'm addicted to "Long Island Medium") and there was "The Little Couple." I'd seen advertisements but had never watched the show.

Four 30-minute episodes later I can say I'm hooked. The line and sinker, too.

Fully have the DVR set to record all episodes, both repeats and new because my friend Google tells me there are several seasons, and far be it from me to miss out.

If you are looking for a new addiction, I'd recommend this one.

2 comments:

kario said...

Oh, Lord! The last thing I need is another addiction.

Hope you're feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Huh - I've heard about it, but never checked it out either....

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...