Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
-
Happy birthday, Rojo! Fourteen years ago today you were born - on your due date - big and healthy and full of life. I asked God for an eas...
2 comments:
Carrie, thank you for this post! It's so timely and I am sharing it with my daughter- who is 22- right now! She needs to hear what I tell her all the time now from the screen. By the way, TED talks IS her favorite show.
Love it.
Post a Comment