Sunday, July 31, 2011
Top 10 Things to Do Rather Than Finish Your Manuscript
10. Clean the garage that hasn't been cleaned in almost 8 years.
9. While you're in there, sweep.
8. Once you've swept, time to hose everything down.
7. Don't actually remove anything, just hose it all - it'll eventually dry.
6. Take all the things that are now wet, that you've decided you don't need, and immediately load them into your car to go to Goodwill.
5. Ditto with the recycling.
4. Stop what you're doing and drive to both Goodwill and the recycling center.
3. Come home and not really be in the mood to finish anymore.
2. Finish anyway.
1. Start in on the outdoor toy box.