Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It on a Stick


Lest you think we spent all weekend looking showered with our hair and makeup done (and a camera man with Photoshop skills), here's a picture of the real deal. It's just a cryin' shame no one thought to capture all my glory on film, so you'll just have to picture this and mark up the grunge factor by at least 10.

Only someone with enough self confidence would give me their blessing to put this picture on the Internet. If I could bottle Terry's sense of self and sell it to every deserving soul, I'd be rich, rich, rich, but better than that, we'd live in a problem-free world. I'm convinced low self esteem is the root of all evil.

I think, personally, she couldn't be cuter in this picture, but the best thing about it is, she couldn't agree more.

8 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Love it! Love her.

Unknown said...

We should all do this on our blogs in tandem one day.
maybe.

Lola said...

'like' a lot

Wanda said...

I can see you now.

Deb Shucka said...

You're both beautiful, and clearly your time together brought that light even closer to the surface.

Anonymous said...

Terry is one of the most emotionally generous people I've ever known. It's no wonder that you're friends.

(The only thing that makes me sad about this picture, and the one in the previous post, is you were so SO close to NYC and I didn't get to see you!)

kario said...

You guys are too funny! I love her pajama pants, by the way. So pleased you had a terrific time and I love that she is so unselfconscious that she let you show this glorious photo of her brilliant smile!

Leslie at SugarAndSpiceADK. said...

this photo cracks me up--because we girls with short hair always look like this in the morning! I've been know to wear a baseball cap with my bathrobe...just sayin'.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...