Friday, September 17, 2010

Um

Been drawing Angel Blessing cards each morning during my meditation time. Would you believe that the last FOUR days in a ROW I have drawn THE EXACT SAME CARD? Yes. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. Today.

Each day I take the card off the meditation table, put it back "randomly" in the deck, shuffle like a card shark in Vegas, and draw a new one.

Each day I have pulled out... love.


The card begins with the quote, "To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic." Alphonse de Lamartine

It goes on to say, "Eternal love alone satisfies the need of the soul. Hadraniel's mission is to awaken your memory of this love. When experienced passionately, these three Ascension Attitudes (love, gratitude, surrender), become an invincible force for healing."

An invincible force for healing.

Um.

Don't have to sell me on love and gratitude, big fans of those, however surrender? H-A-T-E surrender! Surrender is SO scary! Anything could happen when you surrender!

Anything.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Anything could happen when you surrender!

Anything."

um, anything like, possibly even MORE loving?

M in Vancouver

Anonymous said...

ok, you are so truely amazing! whenever i open your blog, you always seem to capture what i am feeling, what i need to see............
SURRENDER, amazingly scary and oh so necessary.
thanks for being you and sharing with the universe
luv,
cindy

Kim said...

No accidents, right?

kario said...

Lovely! Big things happening right now. Love you.

Anonymous said...

It's worth a try.

xo


m'on

Wanda said...

Surrender to Love and...anything can--and will--happen.

Deb Shucka said...

I love that you got the card four days, not just the magic three. And that the card says your memory of this eternal love is being awakened. It's already inside you - all of it - even the surrender.

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Four days in a row - how does that happen? Love - amazing.

And yes, surrender - scary but necessary. With it comes a sort of freedom.

Amber said...

Haha! AWESOME.

You have inspired me. I'm breaking out some cards.

And I am WITH YOU-- up with love, gag on the other. ;)

oxox :)

Unknown said...

exactly
*pulls covers back over head *

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...