Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Bright (One Might Even Say, "Sparkly") Future

(Kara with her Down syndrome doll mentioned in her last guest blog post)

I asked our friend Kara to tell us what her thoughts are for the future. Here is her reply:

hi carrie my fuecher is I would like to go to new York and see some broadway shows  therie and see  every thing when I do get merryed someday in the fuecher I would like to have my fucher honeymoon  in newyork and see really cool sites and I would like to see where they made the movie annie in new York I would love to see where theymade annie in newyork because they made that movie annie in 1981 and that was the year I was born  this is my fucher someday I want to remember this moment


2 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

I love when Kara guest posts on your blog. I hope she gets to New York one day.

Elizabeth said...

Dear Kara,

I hope your future has New York City in it and lots of Broadway shows and fun. I'm going to wish on a star tonight that it's so.

Thanks, again, for guest posting on Carrie's blog. And thank Carrie for sharing your words with us!

Love,
Elizabeth, your friend in Los Angeles

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...