10. Coke (which he doesn't drink)
9. Carrots (which he doesn't eat)
8. Taking a shower
7. Brushing his teeth
6. Making his bed
5. Taking out the garbage
4. Using a nice tone of voice
3. Traveling to Europe ('nuf said)
2. Hamburgers (which I'm forever trying to get him to eat)
1. Vitamins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
5 comments:
He's a smart one. :)
I admire his sense of sacrifice. LOL.
My husband said, in the spirit of that, he'll give up cigarettes. Which he's never had in his life. Thanks, Rojo!
Love it!
LOL!
Yeah. I'm giving up housework.
:)
Post a Comment