Would you please send forth a special prayer for Rojo tomorrow? Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...

11 comments:
FanTAStic.
Amen! Love that someone did this.
One freakin' foot in front of the other....
It's so wonderful how this British saying has taken the world!
Yes. And one for his mom.
xo
MO'N
Love.
Hell, I'll send one along for the whole clan of ya!
Love you!
prayers, thoughts, well wishes, hugs and love.
all for you.
all for your family.
all for your children.
luv,
Cindy
done.
(hugs)
You got it. xo
Prayers happening for you all. And love.
love for you all!
;)
Post a Comment