High hopes of writing a lot, reading a lot, listening a lot, learning a lot, and being inspired a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...

7 comments:
Oh how great! Enjoy! Enjoy!!!! Dreaming of wordstock 2010..........and the possibilities. Watcha think???? xo
So happy for you! Enjoy! Love!
Love.
Magic will happen. I'm sure of it.
Have a wonderful time.
PS--Barbara taught at this workshop every summer I knew her. She loved going and thought the participants were universally fabulous.
This sounds like fun. Enjoy!
I"m catching up, so assume you are there.
and it's fabulous that you are doing this.
I'm a bit envious.
wishing you a week of all your expectations and more.
Post a Comment