Monday, April 1, 2013

You're Invited!



My sweet, talented and generous friend Val, from the book, is hosting a book reading/signing for me at A Children's Place Bookstore, and you're invited!


That's Val right up there, isn't she cute? Don't you want to meet her in person?

Join us on THURSDAY, APRIL 18th at 7:00 PM at A Children's Place Bookstore
4807 NE Fremont St. in Portland.



Seating is limited to 20, so first come, first seated! There is lots of room for those that don't mind standing, so come, bring a friend! Listen to me blah, blah, blah, sign a few books, and you can browse the wonderful and amazing store, A Children's Place - which, BTW, has books for grown ups, too!

We look forward to seeing you there!

2 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Lovely.

kario said...

Love it! Wish I could come, but I'll be away with Eve's entire class in Washington, DC. (Wish me luck)

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...