Thursday, June 7, 2012

Eenie, Meenie, Miney, Massage



I have piles all over and around my desk. Each one is a stack of ick I care not to deal with, each one more depressing and off-putting than the next.

I straightened the piles. I got out my Post-its and made notes ON the piles. I put dates on my calendar of when things really needed to go down, in relation to the piles, but I didn't actually tackle the piles. It was more of a pre-tackle.

Then I asked myself, "Where is the trip to Tahiti pile?" There is no pile of fun going on.

Immediately sent an e-mail to my favorite person in the world, the massage therapist, Miho. Because there are no accidents, she e-mailed back within 5 minutes and could see me that very day for one hour of pure relaxation and self-care.

It might not be Tahiti, but it sure was Heaven.

4 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Bravo!

Amber said...

Nice.

:)

Elizabeth said...

You're so smart.

kario said...

And I hope when you got home you started a 'fun' pile on the desk, too.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...