Friday, June 1, 2012

On a Brighter Note

Got a good laugh yesterday when a friend of mine told me she'd taken her 8th grade daughter shopping for a graduation dress, and each dress the mother held up, the daughter said, "That's a Carrie Link dress."

Of course, she whole-heartedly rejected each "Carrie Link dress," but nonetheless, it's nice to know I have a look, and it is recognized, if not appreciated, by the 14-year-olds in my world.

I bring you an example of a "Carrie Link dress:" (And I do, in fact, own this very dress. Bought it to wear for Woohoo's graduation and a wedding I'm going to this summer. Just can't go wrong with a classic sheath!)




6 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

I not only love it, I have two Carrie Link dresses myself. One in red, one in green.

NEHBM of having a signature look.

kario said...

Ha! I love it. You are famous (and infamous).

I love the dress, but I'd love a picture of you in it more than that random model...

Congratulations to Woohoo. I hope graduation is a blast.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

My other "signature look" is yoga pants!

fullsoulahead.com said...

You forgot about your other signature look, t-shirt and PJ bottoms.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

You're right, and that look gets a lot of "play!"

Amber said...

One can never go wrong with classic. This is why I wear CoCo. Classic wins.

;)

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...