Saturday, October 29, 2011
Top 10 Signs I Need a Vacation
10. I am virtually incapable of speaking intelligibly - even STM says, "Never mind, I know what you mean."
9. I needed to return something, put it in a box, closed it up, realized I had not put the paper work inside, opened it up. Closed it. Realized I had not put the paper work inside. Opened it. Closed it. THREE times!
8. Started packing two weeks ago.
7. Finding new ways to drive my loved ones crazy by micro-managing their lives.
6. Got super annoyed when someone took a bite of something that was "mine" in the fridge.
5. Can't be bothered letting Flicka sniff on our walks, must be marching forward at all times!
4. Until this moment, totally "blogstipated."
3. Totally becoming a hypochondriac.
2. Looking for things to worry about.
1. Forgetting to be grateful.
* Photo from www.gohawaii.com