Top 10 Nice Things that Happened Today
10. Called SSI, and the person I was calling was in, and answered the phone!
9. Was told, "You are right, we were wrong. Go ahead and shred that." (So many things right about that.)
8. Wil went to the dentist and has, miraculously, no cavities.
7. I sat in the waiting room and read bad (by bad, I mean great) magazines.
6. To celebrate, Wil and I went out for an early dinner - so early, we were still in time for the lunch special.
5. At dinner Wil told me all about his plan to buy a three-story motor home, and move into it, in our backyard.
4. He said, and I quote, "I'm thinking way outside the box here, Care." His RV will be multi-colored, multi-level, and will require his permission before entering. I'm to live in my own house, and leave him alone.
3. The pass code to his new digs will be F-A-R-T.
2. When we got home from "linner" (lunch/dinner), I found a lovely card and flowers from a secret admirer.
1. Now I'm on my way over to Nancy's to watch more bad (and by bad, I mean great) TV and have a few (laughs).