Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'd Write a Post but I'm Too Busy...

* Ordering Rojo college mascot T-shirts for his birthday in 2 months

* Stepping over a box that came in the mail last week, that I don't want to deal with

* Doing other people favors

* Making To Do lists for everyone and their dog

* Vacuuming dog hair

* Hauling all the missing water bottles, travel mugs and dishes from Woohoo's room

* Trying to figure out a way that people have to pay me for my good advice, in the hopes that they'd actually take it, then

* Raging against our health insurance company that is totally changing our plan and there doesn't appear to be anything we can do about it

* Doing all of the above instead of investigating other insurance options

* Being stuck at home waiting for the UPS driver to deliver Rojo's replacement phone, because the world has stopped spinning and won't start up again until he gets back to texting and checking the weather forecast every 2 seconds


4 comments:

kario said...

This is my life, too. I think it has something to do with the moon being so damn close to the planet right now. Back the freak off, Moon! I want to relax.

Love you!

Amber said...

Gurlll, the head in that box I sent you is gonna start to smell soon. You gotta get it in the freezer, pronto.

;)

Me said...

Sounds busy!

Elizabeth said...

I DO think you need to charge with your advice -- like Lucy did in Peanuts! In all seriousness, I imagine you could figure out some sort of life organizer position. You've changed my life in several very positive ways, and I've never met you OR paid you!

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...