Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Idea of a Good Time

Lately, after I get Rojo to bed, I either make myself a hot cup of this:
Or a big, round glass of this:



Light a whole bunch of these:



Throw something called an achy bakey in the microwave for three minutes, take out the fabric bag holding lavender scented seeds and place it on my leg that gives me fits, then watch a couple three of these:


I had always seen commercials for "Brothers and Sisters" but never watched it. Now I'm catching up, one delicious episode after another after another after another. At this rate I'll be through Season One by New Years!

5 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

I've never heard of the show. I need another show like I need another hole in my head. Therefore, I'll get right on it.

B. WHITTINGTON said...

I love Mint Medley and I'm going to assume the achy bakey is a homemade rice bag which we use on all boo boos and on granny's arthritis.
Blessings.

Amber said...

I went on a Brothers and Sisters marathon a few months ago! I loved it. But I have to warn you, they don't finish the storylines when they cancil the show. :( You will just have to write the endings yourself. BUT it is sooo good until then! Keep watching.

AND, do you watch Downton Abbey?! I JUST watched the WHOLE first season eysterday! LOL! And the next season starts in a couple weeks. You would luurve it. Next flix!

:)

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Funny you should say that. On Christmas Davy my grandson said that it was like an episode of Brothers and Sisters. I've never watched it, but I guess he meant disfunctional?!

kario said...

I love that you know how to self-soothe and do so with abandon.

Thanks for being such a good role model.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...