Sunday, January 11, 2015

Awaken into Action



Not enough can be made about Terry Whitaker's latest endeavor. She has partnered with two like-minded people, Beth Banning and Laura Pedro, to create a 6-week virtual event like no other. Awaken into Action has some of the world's most inspiring thought leaders: Gary Zukav, Maya Angelou, Bob Thurman, Michael Beckwith, Barbara Marx Hubbard, the list goes on and on (and on).

Do yourself a favor, click over to Awaken into Action and take a look. The teachings are all available online at no cost, for up to 72 hours after they air. If, however, life does not allow for you to catch them during that time, there are two different options available for purchasing the event, to watch and/or listen to, at your convenience.

It's a new year.

It could be a new you.

Awaken, into ACTION!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow. This does sound overwhelmingly interesting -- I'm going to check it out. In the meantime, I had the good fortune to go to a service at this church called Agape last weekend. Michael Beckwith is the reverend there, and while he's the guy who wrote The Secret, and I have mixed feelings about that, I did enjoy the service and something really resonated there for me. I find myself resisting this new age stuff and at the age of 51, I'm not and newly interested in WHY I resist it. So, forgive the babbling. Thank you, Carrie, for always turning me on to new things, for provoking and pushing little buttons that need to be.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...