Friday, February 14, 2014

Let's Fight


Just in case you don't "read Wil" fluently, my birthday card says, "I love you so much I cry in the inside of my heart and love talking and fighting with you - you are a rock star - love Wil."

Wil's favorite word is, "No." He answers no before he's finished hearing the question. He loves to "fight" just for the fun of fighting. Often, when he is extra contrary, I say, "Let's fight." To which he laughs.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I hope you all have someone you love to talk to and fight with in your life.

Love.



4 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Beautiful card from your beautiful boy. Hope you have the best day Ms. Carrie.

kario said...

He is a keeper, that boy! Happy, happy day to you all. Love.

Elizabeth said...

Sometimes when I read your posts -- both your words and Wil's -- I shake my head in wonder. Today is one of those days. You both fill me with joy and wonder. And the cleanest, most joyous laughter!

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Very Wil isn't it?

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...