Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Subject to Change

I had a phone reading with Denise Correll, The Grateful Messenger and half of the Enlightened Empaths, what feels like a million years ago. It was, in fact, three weeks ago. 

At the end of her reading she said, "This is all subject to change and free will." 

I understood.

I didn't understand.

Not to the degree things have changed since then. My free will is working overtime to adjust to the rapidly changing developments in my world, and the greater world. 

I'm trying to hold on. What I'm being called to do is let go. 

I'm seeing lots of posts on how people are "trying to stay busy." I get that. I am by nature a busy bee. I can create work for myself like no other. If ever there were a time, however, to stop being "busy," it is now. We are quite literally, being called into life within a hermitage.

The re-set button has been pushed. We've been given lots of requests to do so, but most of us have not heeded those first subtle, then more imploring signs. That's my humble opinion. 

When I'm not playing Millennial Monopoly, Scattergories, Uno or our new favorite game, Just One, I'm sneaking out with Honey for walks, alone, to listen to my go-tos: Eckhart Tolle* and Richard Rohr** They are both responding to these times we're living in, with their deep wisdom, intellect and heart.

There are lessons galore in all this, and tremendous opportunity for change, creation, innovation, pulling together. Something new will emerge, it's the New Earth Eckhart has been talking about for years, and Richard Rohr calls the Universal Christ (a.k.a Another Name for Everything). 

Let's remain in our cocoons, socially-distant, like true hermits, so that when we emerge, we've been transformed into butterflies.

Richard Rohr re: pandemic

** A Message from Eckhart re: pandemic










No comments:

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...