Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Appointment with Peace

To say these are dicey times, is an understatement. I think we're all feeling it--some are tapping into the collective angst and adding it to their own, and, well, it's a lot.

Times like these accentuate our need to "do" something. It can feel counter-intuitive to stop, go within, and get still.

If you are looking for a helpful tool to use to quiet and focus the mind, I highly recommend this oracle deck by Sonja ChoquetteTrust Your Vibes. Today, I drew the card, "Meditate." There is a guidebook that goes with the cards, that has short, helpful summaries of the cards. The guidebook ends the description of the "Meditate" card with the words, "It's your appointment with peace."

Book your appointment today.






1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I still use the Virgin Mary cards that you recommended many years ago. I will order these, too. it's good to hear from you, dear virtual friend.

Sorry Not Sorry

I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards BrenĂ© Brown's podcast,  Unlocking Us , but I'm not that  sorry.* I've appreciated ever...