Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...

6 comments:
Carrie! I don't know how I missed that you moved your blog back in JULY, but I did. I have a lot of catching up to do, and here I've been thinking that you were on some sort of extended bloggy break. Off to read what's been going on in your life this summer/early fall! Oops!
I love that she's reminding you so strongly that she's not going anywhere.
Is that a wand in her hand?
I love this. What a metaphor. xo
still funny. does this mean i'm going to hell?
did i tell you that on nantucket brooke yelled out on main street, 'mom, when are we going home to jesus?'
Wand-a, I do believe it is!
Post a Comment