Image compliments of Guide to Nursing Degrees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
-
Happy birthday, Rojo! Fourteen years ago today you were born - on your due date - big and healthy and full of life. I asked God for an eas...
3 comments:
Wow, Carrie! This is so amazing - what a wealth of information in such a powerfully presented way. It struck me how much of a toll it takes on families - 80% divorce rate, ugh. All the more reason we need to support our families in this country in any way we can. Thanks for sharing this.
This is fantastic.
Most interesting information. I would tend to disagree with 'most are diagnosed by age 3 or 4' as most kids on the higher functioning end of the spectrum most certainly are not. And the drugs are presented in a rather misleading way (implying that they are treating the ASD itself, rather than the comorbid issues). But very good consolidation of information.
Post a Comment