Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
-
Happy birthday, Rojo! Fourteen years ago today you were born - on your due date - big and healthy and full of life. I asked God for an eas...

6 comments:
Oh, how darling! Happy Birthday to your young lady, and happy Birth Day to you!
Yay! Happy day, Woohoo! Hope you all celebrate in style.
Sweet, sweet girl.
Happiest of birthdays to your very special daughter. May it be her most amazing year yet.
Well, that went fast! Happy 18th Woohoo!
BTW
NEHBM of who cute she was as a baby. I of all people, would like to mention it.
Pretty baby! Aww...
;)
Post a Comment