Monday, November 21, 2011
THAT College
Lots of talk of college in our house these days. Every month or so Rojo reminds me, "You know, I'm not going to college." Just yesterday we were standing in the kitchen and he looked up on the wall where my favorite Corita Kent print is hung, and said, "THAT's the college I'm going to. I'm going to live here with you, and go to the 'Each child is special give lots of love college.'"
He'll graduate summa cum-laude, I haven't a doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
3 comments:
I think he has already graduated from that college....
I'm fairly certain he is the poster child for that college. Thank goodness you don't have to fill out reams of application and financial aid materials to attend!
I would agree with Laurie - he already has graduated from that college...............
Post a Comment