Thursday, May 19, 2011
It on a Stick
All my faithful blog readers know just how much I love (and steal from) my friend Terry, aka "Toeless." If you can't get enough of her, and let's face it, who can? Go here to see her incredible Website and take advantage of her Authentic Branding Boot Camp!
Photo from http://www.terrywhitaker.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
1 comment:
Just watched the video on her website. She is definitely "it." So likable and adorable.
Post a Comment