I'm at Hopeful Parents today. See you there!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry Not Sorry
I'm sorry I keep pointing you towards Brené Brown's podcast, Unlocking Us , but I'm not that sorry.* I've appreciated ever...
-
I was asked to write "something about Mary." Kicking myself for not naming the blog that, as that should be a blog, although love...
-
There is a young mother of three in our community that is battling cancer. Her favorite color is orange. She is one of those women everyone...
-
Happy birthday, Rojo! Fourteen years ago today you were born - on your due date - big and healthy and full of life. I asked God for an eas...
5 comments:
One of the many things I love about you is your ability to write the truth in all its complicated glory. Brilliant piece. Shining like your tears and your love.
The post was gorgeous
So glad you rattled my cage about your move. Glad to be back in the comment box. Love your writing. Love you. Love.
What Deb said is so true. It's one of your greatest gifts. Another one is being Rojo and Woohoo's mom. Another is being an awesome friend. The list goes on.
Carrie,
No one can truly know what it is like to walk in your shoes. We each walk our own path but I hold sacred space beside you, as we walk alone together.
Love.
Post a Comment